The Authority of Jesus | Dr. Stephen Conley
Topic: Authority Scripture: Mark 1:21–28
Text: Mark 1:21-28
Jesus and His Authoritative Words (Mark 1:21-22)
- Jesus taught with absolute authority, providing a striking contrast with the religious community.
- As Jesus spoke, the people were lost for words in amazement.
Jesus and His Authoritative Control (Mark 1:23-28)
- Jesus is identified by the demons as the Messiah
- Jesus displays His power over the demons as the Messiah
- Jesus astonishes the crowd and leaves them questioning His identity